Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Musical May week 2

All right, today it's Black Sabbath with their 1971 song Paranoid off of the album with the same name. This is one of my favirote songs and it has one of the greatest solo's i've ever heard. However, I am so tired of putting looking up Paranoid, and the first thing I see are those untalented sewage to good music, the Jonas Brothers! They disgust me! They dont deserve one thing they have gotten out of those st00pid girls who worship the ground they walk on! But anyway, i'll rant about that some other time.

Vocals- Ozzy Osbourne
Guitar- Tony Iommi
Bass- Geezer Butler
Drums- Bill Ward


Finished with my woman 'cause she couldnt help me with my mind,
People think i'm insane because I am frowning all the time.

All day ong I think of things, but nothing seems to satisfy,
Think i'll lose my mind if I dont find something to pacify.

Can you help me
Occupy my brain?

Oh yeah

I need someone to show me the things in life that I cant find,
I cant see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind.

SOLO

Make a joke and I will sigh, and you will laugh, and I will cry.
Happiness I cannot feel, and love to me is so unreal.

And so as you here these words telling you now of my state.
I tell you to enjoy life, I wish I could but it's too late.


(This is the end of the song) I hope you enjoyed the lyrics. In the last part, people have mis-heard the line "I tell you to enjoy your life" and thought it was "I tell you to END your life"

Untill next time, i'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

1 comment: