Monday, May 3, 2010

Modern music sucks.... really bad

Yes, it's true. There is no such thing as GOOD music that comes out today. If you compare todays crappy music with the AWESOME music of the past, (and if you have a fully functional brain) you will see that their is really no comparison. I have some good reasons for my point.

First of all, there is a HUGE lack of instruments. There are no solo's with any of the instruments, and it just seems that there simply there to make "elevator music". If you listen to the song Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin you will hear an awesome guitar solo by Jimmy Page. In fact, many music magazines ranked it the #1 guitar solo of all time. So, why dont the modern rock bands have solo's? Well, I thought about it for a long time, and I believe I have come up with the best answer. Are ya ready? Okay, here it is. They dont have solo's, because they dont have the talent to play them!!! And you know what? If they cant play a solo, THEY DONT DESERVE FORTUNE AND FAME!!!

Another problem with todays music, is that there is no meaning to the lyrics. It seems that "If it rhymes, it's good to go!" and thats just not right. Going back to Led Zeppelin, a lot of there songs dont rhyme like Kashmir, Stairway to Heaven, and the Immigrant song.

Now lets talk about a song that every kid alive knows but dosnt know anything about it. Im talking about the Black Sabbath song Iron Man which came out on there 2nd album "Paranoid" in 1971. Every one reconizes the heavy rift of the song, but like I said, no one knows anything about it. To begin with, the song first stars out with a voice (NOT SINGING) that says "I AM IRON MAN" 95% of all the people who know that song SINGS that line in the famous rift, even though the line is SAID and not SANG! Another thing that brings my pee to a boil is that people hardly ever know about Black Sabbath. But why? We already talked about how almost evrey person on Earth knows the song Iron Man, but they dont know the band who wrote it. That vexes me because Black Sabbath created Heavy metal, and the st00pid kids have never even heard of the band. I honestly dont know why. Black Sabbath SHOULD be as reconized as Elvis. They did after all, create a new brand of music. So, if you have any theroies why none of the kids (except me) have never even heard of Black Sabbath, please share them at the comment section.

Now lets discuss "Heavy Metal" that comes out today. Well, Heavy Metal is hardly the word I would use to describe the music today. All it is, is just a buch of guys SCREAMING at me! Thats it! I dont find that musical at all.

Untill next time, im Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

No comments:

Post a Comment