Friday, August 20, 2010

A new R.O.N discovery

Yes the Realm of Nerdum Research Team has discovered someone who must be presented. His name is Buckethead. He is a guitarist who plays a variety of music. He wears a white mask and a KFC bucket on his head (hence the word Buckethead) with the word "Funeral" on it. Rumor has it, that he was raised by chickens, and he's warning society about the chicken holocaust happening in local fast food joints. Well, I dont know if thats true, but what I DO know is that Buckethead is freakinig awesome! He can play 5 other instuments besides the guitar, including bass, drums, and banjo. None of his songs have any words, and that's what I like about him the most. God bless you Buckethead! You strange strange man! So check out some of his music sometime! 2 of my favorites by him are "Jordan" and "Soothsayer"



By the way, I know this post is short, but this was more of an anouncment than a ususal post.
Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

1 comment:

  1. HMMM... i shall have to learn of this "buckethead" of which you speak...

    thank you for your insite, dear semaj

    ReplyDelete