Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of the insane asylum

As you all know, my blog gets millions of views a day. But I feel that I must inform my most important reader, Franki. In this post we will be discussing the first day of the dreaded realm known as "High School". I first went to see my favorite teacher, Mr Nella. Who surprisingly had a shaved head. We talked and visited for a while, then I went to my homeroom. My homeroom teacher was the spanish teacher, by the name of Regrab. But before that we all went to the Gym (I like to call it Gime) for our yearly lame ASSembly about being on our best behavior and introducing all of us to the new teachers. I met up with our dear friend Elik (and yes, I told him your message) As we discussed where we could find our current Vice President, Neb.

I eventully met up with Neb at my first intresting class, creative writing. It was there that I gave him the information packet and gave him a rubberband fit for a Dingbat King. He accepted at lunch and Elik and I informed him about all the Dingbat customs. He still has much to learn, but he's more than qualified for the position. So after that, the day went to mode suckage. Just hearing the same thing over and over and OVER! it was BORING BORING BORING!!! But I did find out that my new World History teacher, Mr. Nerob, was also doing Drama now. Which means I actully have a chance to get a good part! YAY!!!! Buy yeah, other then that, it was absolutly boring! Well, besides the fact that I got to eat chicken patty's again.....mmmmmmm.

Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a successful re-intigration period. hopefully the madness will keep to a minimum, unless it is ding bat grade. in which case, PUMP IT UP! enjoy high school, dear semaj. it'll all be over soon. just lie still and let them get it over with.

    unless you ejoy stirring it up. mmmmm... mixer.

    ReplyDelete