Saturday, June 12, 2010

My good friend: Lord Elik

Today, I would like to write about one of my best friend's. His name is Elik. But considering how he is the third member of the Dingbat Triads, I will adress him as LORD Elik.

This may be a shock, but Elik did not become the "Evening Govna" (yes, that is indeed his rank name) by being smart and creative with idea's for the Dingbats (even though he is very intellegent) I appointed him that rank because...well... he's one of the strangest and weirdest person's I have ever seen in my life. However he is even weirder when all the Triads are together, but sadly, I doubt we will ever have a moment like that ever again, considering my second-in-command has graduated but you never know, maybe it will happen again someday. He also has another rank. That rank is the "Chief Jester". We gave him this rank because
we finally decided that he is better amusing the Dingbats than our other Jester, so we made him the Chief Jester, seeing that he can make us laugh more than anything else.

So, that's all for now. Lord Elik will go down in Dingbat history for being so weird. HUZZAH TO HIM!!!

Untill next time, Im Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

2 comments:

  1. i, too, have had the grand privelage of knowing our dear elik, lord elik, ev'ning gov'na elik, chief jester elik, and i gotta say, few things in life can beat the true laughter and happiness induced by starfish-opperated-rocker-fingered-robo-toung-sprinkler elik. i sometimes get the image in my head and cannot stop laughing and snorting, no matter where i am: the lobby of a snobbish museam; in a hotel room with 3 other girls all talking about guys; in a bathroom stall while a teacher is peeing next to me; in the middle of a dream, and wake up laughing myself onto the floor from my bed (painful, but hillarious). i shall miss his odd little head.

    ReplyDelete