Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A handfull of wishes

Ah yes, the question comes up a lot. "If you had three wishes, what would they be?" Well I will give you mine.

WISH #1

My first wish would be to be the supreme Emperor Overlord over all of North America. Why just North America you humans might ask? Because being Emperor of the world would be BORING! I would have no one to compete with and besides, thats too much responsibilaty for me. My second-in-command would be of course, Franki Kaye, who you probaly know as the leader of The Random Turtle. As my first order of Dictatorship, I would exile all the pathetic Preps to Egypt, so then they can see that there "terrible" life was actully great. My second order of buissnes, ban Disney. Ok, maybe not BAN Disney, but more like give it the image it used to have, which means no more crappy, st00pid, preppy TV shows like Hannah Montana and all that other worthless garbage. To be honest, I use to watch Disney a lot when I was little, but that was before it turned into a huge crap fest! Then I would create a cloning machine and clone my best warrior so I would have a massive army! Now I may be an Emperor, but I wouldnt be a tyrant. Just thought I'd clear that up for all the humans reading.

WISH #2

My second wish would be to have, UNLIMITED POWER, BWHAHAH! That includes well, EVREYTHING you can think of! All the elements being bended at my will, being able to disapear, teleport, fly, and all that other stuff. Think about it, would'nt be awesome to just rise up off your throne and fry someone with lightning coming out of you finger tips like Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi?!

WISH #3

My final wish would to have my own sound effects! Like a cool sound when ever I turn my head really fast like in the movies. It would also be really awesome to be marching down to the bathroom in the middle of the night and have the Imperial Death March playing. I would also like Bohemian Rhapsody to be playing when ever I go in the gas station. I would also make the techno song, Sandstorm, play whenever I run or jog.

Well those are mine, if you would like, you could give me your 3 wishes. I would really be intrested in reading your's.

Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

2 comments:

  1. quite an impressive spread of wishes, lord semaj. and i had no idea you had such confidence in me as a second command--in, you know, more than just our tiny troop of DingBats.

    my three wishes:
    1) the ability to turn people into animals. i find that, overall, i like animals of any type vastly more than i do humans. some girl won't get off my case, BAM she's a lizard. who can't love a little salamander?

    2) a bottomless wallet--fully stocked. grew up po' and now ready for riches.

    3) a tie between the ultimate loophole "more wishes thing," and a slightly easier to deal with body type.

    thank you for asking my opinion, my dearest of comerades. kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my three wishes:
    1)Everyone would believe in God
    2)Be the best artist in the world
    3)be able to turn into the Wendigo creature

    ReplyDelete