Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bass day!

Today, I would like to share some of my favorite Bassist. Hope you enjoy.












This is Geezer Butler. Geezer Butler is the Bassist for Black Sabbath. He is why my favorite instrument is the Bass Guitar. He plays so well, the first time I seen him, I was hooked.



This is John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin. He also plays over 8 other instruments, including the Recorder in Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven"


This is Geddy Lee from Rush. Geddy shows his Bass playing skills in the song (with no words) "YYZ". Geddy also plays keyboards and does vocals. Like in the song "Tom Sawyer"




This is Roger Waters from Pink Floyd. He isn't known for his awesome Bass skills. Roger was the co-lead vocalist, lyricist, and main songwriter for Pink floyd.


So, those are it. These arn't all my favorits. I did leave out Steve Harris, Gene Simmons, Jack Bruce, Robert Trujillo, Nikki Sixx, and many others. But that'll have to do. It was very difficult getting those pictures on here. Next time it will be some of my favorite guitarist.
Untill next time, Im Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

1 comment:

  1. bassists. quite enjoyable. i can see why your favorite instrument is the bass. i think i would like to do an entery like this, but i'm not sure i could; my favorite instrument being the bagpipes, not a very popular media, it's hard to find pictures of famous pipers...

    SLAP THAT BASS!!!

    ReplyDelete