Monday, April 4, 2011

L.S.F.A Floyd Edition

Ahhh Pink Floyd! Nothing in the world sounds like them! They have some of the best albums ever produced, and I am going share my top 4 favorite albums proudced by Pink Floyd with you today! So get ready to experience:


Lord Semaj's Favorite Albums: The Floyd Edition! Today's (and part 1) Album, MEDDLE.


Meddle is Pink Floyd's 6th studio album that came out in 1971. This is Pink Floyd's weirdist album I have ever heard (so far). Because it didn't have any "Hit Singles" It's popularity was very low in the US. Only the hardcore Floyd fans (such as myself) have this album. I have it on CD and on Record! How cool is that?! Anyway, this album has Pink Floyd's longest song ever on this album. It's called "Echoes". Guess how long it is? 10 min? NO! 15 min? No! 20 min? Kinda... To be technical it's 23:29. Thats the longest song I know of. It probally has the best lyrics in a Pink Floyd song too. Another one of my favorites is "One of these days" Its one of the most awesome instumentals I've ever heard! has 2 bass guitars in it, drums, keyboards, and a steel lap guitar. This song has things done with the bass that I didn't even know were possible.


Track List

One Of These Days

A pillow of winds

Fearless

San Tropez

Seamus

Echoes



Here's a link to an aweome song "One of these days"



This song is called "Seamus" It has guitar, harmonica, and a howling dog.... Enjoy



And This is "Echoes" played along to "2001: A Space Odyssey" I DARE YOU TO WATCH THE WHOLE THING!!!!



Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

4 comments: