Thursday, April 21, 2011

Guess what I got?!

Alright, If you know me well, you know I've been saving up for a new Bass for quite a while (my 5 string just wasn't doin it for me).

So, after many monthes I had about $350. So I figured it was time to go to Guitar Center. I got there, and at first, I was determined that a rather gorgeous Squire Jazz Bass was going to be mine! But my mom told me that I should play some others.

Soon, I picked up a Fender Squire Jaguar Bass... and the rest was history. I loved the availability of sounds from the Jazz Bass (which by the way, my Bass hero Geddy Lee uses), But I absolutly loved the feel of the neck on the Jaguar. Jazz Basses are famous for there speedy fast necks, but the Jaguar I got is surprisingly faster and smoother. And it was 50 bucks cheaper! So, I got myself a Fender Squire Jaguar AND a gig bag for it! YAY! Love the sound and versatility of the Jazz Bass, but the Jaguar is the one that sealed the deal for me.

Wanna see it? Then click here, you dope!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgE3TUzpvNdqX4xAZNgzpNxfq_kA8CgWNN0n4MHQckEyqcVdUF0_U0Fjb3d2k3LkO6GwE_rqHrmB2UAiS7U5oksF0afw_gquDD2arwaW47z5Jg5YTKNVkLX7ORvE00Z7nfdnUziIarR_oM/s1600/squier+vm+jaguar+bass.jpg

Wikid cool, eh?

Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

3 comments: