Monday, March 28, 2011

Society Makes me Sick.

Ok, so I dont usually talk about my personal life, but I really feel like ranting. So I have really long hair (for a male) It goes down to about my shoulders. Well in the world of High-School, THIS WILL NOT DO!! If anybody dares to look, act, or think different, they wont stand a chance! Yeah I look a little odd compared to the "Normal" 16- year old boy. I wear all black, grow my hair out, and listen to music from 40 years ago, but is that really a reason to treat me as a 2nd class citizen? I like being weird! I dont believe that everybody in the friggin world has to be exactly the same! This doesn't mean I get pissed when people say "Your weird!" I'm just fine with that. Yeah, I'm weird and freakin proud of it! I just hate it when people say "You need a hair cut, you look like a girl!" I know that a lot of people in the world arn't religious, but when ever you see a picture of Jesus (even know we dont really know what he looked like) what does he look like? Blah blah blah blah LONG BROWN HAIR! Moses? LONG HAIR, Noah? LONG HAIR! So what in the bollocks is the big friggin deal?! I have long hair, get over it! Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

2 comments:

  1. bollocks on them if they don't like it. i personally think your hair is great. and, no, you don't look like a girl; i know lots of girls whose hair is all gunked, gnarled, tattered, and fried, all for the sake of "beauty". YOUR hair... is just hair...

    i kinda get the same thing (not "cut your hair, you look like a girl"). i get asked, why do you have such short hair? you look like a dyke (which i take offense at for 2 reasons: one, I'M NOT! and 2, even if i were, that is just a cruel word). and, apparantly, according to the holes of arse who just randomly start these conversations, only emo lesbos would have short hair dyed BLUE!

    anyway, thank you for the rant, and, ta-da, there was MY rant. weird on, dear semaj, weird on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the biblical character, Sampson, Lord Semaj. He too had long hair. I guess people in this world treat other people bad, because they just don't understand and mostly don't take the time to understand. Lord Semaj, the next time someone says something bad about you. Say the following to their face: "To heck with what ye says, darn yankee!!"

    ReplyDelete