Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sabbath Song 4

It's the scariest and final Sabbath song today! I only have 6 miniutes before it's not Halloween, so i'll have to hurry and give you quick info. This song is called "Black Sabbath".... by Black Sabbath... off there debut 1970 album....Black Sabbath.... yes well... lets begin.
What is this that stands before me?Figure in black which points at meTurn around quick and start to runFind out I'm the chosen one, oh nooo!
Big black shape with eyes of fireTelling people their desireSatan's sitting there, he's smilingWatches those flames get higher and higherOh no, no, please God help me!
Is it the end, my friend?Satan's coming 'round the bendPeople running 'cause they're scaredThe people better go and beware!No, no, please, no!
By the way, the ending of this song is the best part. The guitar solo is probaly the best Tony Iommi ever did. Not is it only the scarriest Sabbath song, in my opinion, it's the best.
Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment: