Friday, October 1, 2010

Get smart.

First of all, I would like to apolagize for the big gap between my post's. Sophmore year is WAAAAAY more busy than Freshman. So I hav'nt had a long time to blog recently. Anyway I got a gig! Not just any gig, an acting gig! But not just any acting gig, a GOOD acting gig. The day has finaly arrived, WE HAVE A NEW DIRECTOR!!! This Director actully cares about the actors. Our previous Director just cared about how many people would come to the show. As a result, she only gave the popular kids good roles. Which means, us not so popular people would get 1 to 10 lines at most. One year, my friend Franki, only had 8 words to say! And another she had zeeeerrro! Weeeelll actually, she did get one line. "NO". Yup that was it. Just "NO". For the people who know these people, here is the main cast list.

Smart"86"---- Loej
Chief---- Mada
99---- Eitak
Mr. Big---- Lord Semaj

As you can see, I play Mr. Big. He's the main bad guy of the story, and the most intresting in my opinion. Sometimes he goes all evil and serious to not so serious and goofy. I picture him as a by-polar smartass. When playing him in our practice's, all the cast members fell to the ground laughing, so I must be doing my job right. I am so happy that I got a good part this year, as well as a good Director!

Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

3 comments:

  1. true awesomeness for thee, semaj, I knew you would one day be avenged for maltreatment of hideous director/dictators from hell. vengance came a lot quicker than expected... those first few parts don't surprise me much at all. but hey! rockage. is elik in this year? and it's too bad the current non-dictatoral director didn't get to see "bohemian rhapsody" last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate people who act like the old director.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Mr Big, Lord Semaj. Your Evil Laugh brought us to the ground. We loved your Evil laugh. That is going to be one thing everyone is going to love when our senior year comes. That evil laugh of yours will never be forgotten. I know that Sophomore year is alot more Busy that Freshman year. It is alot more stresfull. I cant believe we are sophomores already! Anyway, I better finish this up so I can continue on with other things. In the Mean time Remember me as your Supplier. :)
    -Lady Arak

    ReplyDelete