Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Randomness.....1

Where I come from....... sorry.....dosn't cut... it......meow

SOON I WILL RULE DA WORLD! MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

When and where is this magical forest? These questions and more can be answered in my new book "loopa foopa I like poopa!"
?!?!?!?ellllll0?!?!?!?

I... am ... sleeping zzzzzzz

mmmmmm flashlights

Great retracts to the lumping world of threwsa..... oh thats right.... I went there.

Dont cry. Dont raise an eye. It's only teenage wasteland.

I feel unhappy. I feel so sad. I lost the best friend.... that I ever had....

Hello clarice.....

WOULD YOU REALLY KILL YOUR BROTHER?!?! YES?......... crap

doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo d00ty.

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA REESES PEICES!.......hehe

How does a dinosoar get out of a pool?.................................wet...............hehehehe

As long as i'm here, you will always have a fresh supply of donuts.....

*snort*

DONT TOUCH THAT BUTTON!!!!!!YAHOOCOM

A modern day warrior mean mean stride, today's Tom Sawyer mean mean pride.

*mean look* we dont serve your kind here!

Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn.

Nobody knows what it's like..... to be the batman.

You have just been randomnized. HUU HEEE HAAAW!

Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

2 comments:

  1. RIGHT ON MAN! YOU ARE TRUELY A SEMAJ OF YELLOW FEET! i quite enjoy your diharreah of the fingertips, as it so much less messy than last time. o if only i could pelvic thrust like the master thee. i shall have to settle for snorting in the faces of intricate clowns and polite convicts everywhere!

    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

    nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you okay, Pathetic Human??

    ReplyDelete