Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kids these day's 3

Once again my readers it's time to share with you my anger torwards my peers, in this third segement in "Kids these days". Today I will be talking about something they do that has always brought my piss to a boil. That my friends is the word "Weird".

Now I'll get right off the bat and say, I consider myself "weird". But if you stop and think about it, what is weird anyway? Not normal? Well.... what's normal? Ever since kindergarden, I've always been weird and most of the kids would ignore me, except for the people who I call friends who dont judge me because i'm different. Why do kids show such bitterness torwards the "weird kids"? Just because i'm slightly different from everybody else, you're going to give me a hard time? You're going to make fun of me?! Why?! Who would be so ignorant to judge someone before they get to know them? Oh yeah, kids would!

When I really think about it, I'm different when it comes to practically everything. A lot of kids like ketchup on things, I like Western Dressing on almost everything. Fashion? Black jeans, socks, and shirts. As for my hair, It's longer than other 15 year-old boys. Thats an understatment, It's WAY longer than other 15-year-old boys. When girls come up to me and say "you need a hair cut" I just reply "Well your hair's longer than mine!" Guess what they say, seriously I want you to just take a guess. Go ahead, I'll give you a few seconds.......... Yup you guessed it! "Well I'm a Girl!" I am so sick of hearing that! Where in the Bible does it say guys cant have long hair?! Nowhere! In fact, even though nobody alive has seen him, in every picture of Jesus he has LONG HAIR! Well since we're on the subject of girls, even my taste in chicks is different. While most dudes out there like blondes, I seem to be more attracted to Brunettes. I dunno, I've always been that way and I have no idea why. I also perfer girls with brains and integrety, rather than some bone-headed bimbo who'll jump in the sack in half an hour. As for music, many kids like music that just came out last week........ I like music that came out 30 to 60 years ago. Thats probally why the only people who have the same music taste as me in school are the teachers. Why just as I sit hear typing this, I am listening to The Who. Anyway I'm getting off topic here.

Anyway, next time one of you stuck up's tell the different one's there weird, just stop and think, "What is weird anyway?"

Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

2 comments:

  1. you know, the original, pre-elizibethan definition of "Weird" is "Supernatural." as in, it's "natural" for us weird kids to be "super" in relation to other weird kids! *snort*.

    anyway, right on semaj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that, Semaj. Some students need to REALLY GROW UP!

    ReplyDelete