Thursday, December 2, 2010

My favorite movie quotes

Hello readers! Today we're going to be something I just thought of not 10 minuites ago! I'm going to share with you some of my favorite movie quotes. What I'm not going to do is give you the name of the movie. I will only give you the year the film came out. I have 2 common readers, and whoever can get the most quotes will be the weiner! I mean winner. *cough* Here we go!

"Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn!" 1939 ....................1

"FAKIR!" 1920 ....................2

"Listen to them, children of the night, what music they make!" 1931 ...................3

"You have created a monster! And it will destroy you!" 1931 ...................4

"Dont try to make me believe that I killed a man when I know that I killed a wolf!" 1941 .......5

"You my friend, is all that is left of there religion." 1977 ............6

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" 1939 ..................7

"John Wayne, is that you?" 1987 ................ 8

"PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!" 1991 ..................... 9

"Viddy well, little brother, viddy well." 1971 ................10


There! That oughta do it! Once again, give me the number of the quote and the name of the movie in the comment seccion! Good luck!

Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

2 comments:

  1. Quote #3: Bela Lugosci
    Quote #7: Francis Phillip Wuppermann ka Frank Morgan (Oz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here we go...
    1. gone with the wind
    2. the cabinet of dr. caligari
    3. dracula
    4. Frankenstein
    5. the wolf man
    7. wizard of oz
    9. silence of the lambs

    HUZZAH! I AM A WEINER!!!

    ReplyDelete