Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Movie Quotes Answers

A few days ago, I made a list of some of my favorite movie quotes and asked you to give me the name of the moviw or who said it. My dear friend Franki won. Congrats Franki, you are officially a weiner. Here are the answers

1...... Gone with the wind
2..... Cabinet of Dr. Calagari
3..... Dracula
4..... Frankenstein
5..... The Wolfman
6..... Star Wars (A new hope)
7..... The Wizard of Oz
8..... Full Metal Jacket
9..... Silence of the Lambs
10...A Clockwork Orange

Hope you enjoyed this and if you didnt, THIS IS MY BLOG! MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Bye!

Untill next time, I'm Lord Semaj, and that will be all.

2 comments:

  1. do not feel stupid, little one. ya gotta spend a lot of time alone to get as good at identifying some of these quotes as i did... ok, a couple of them i did not spend alone, but still...

    ReplyDelete